Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 30, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES :: 'POND CASANOVA'

I just LOVE Sundays at Digistamps 4 Joy because I get to share with you some of the fabulous images released in the store today.

The image featured on  this card is called Pond Casanova,  and it's only ONE of the fabulous new images released in the store today :


I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen for the accents.  Here is a closer view of the image:


I used  the following from  my stash:
 white base card 
striped DP
image cut with with a round die 
blue diecut top border 
blue satin ribbon and bow
The sentiment was generated in MS Word,  printed directly onto the DP and coloured with alcohol markers

 Click HERE to see the rest of the fabulous new releases!

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


REMEMBER

DIGISTAMPS 4 Joy is having a Design Team Call at the moment, and applications are being accepted right up until 5 October.
Click HERE to find out more information

3 comments:

  1. Adorable image and cute card!! Fab coloring on this cutie!! Thanks for sharing with us at Eureka Stamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een superleuk kaartje.

    Gezellig dat je meedoet met EKEF

    Groetjes Aletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation.

    thanks for joining us at EKEF.

    Hugs,
    Hélène

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!