Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, September 12, 2012

THE OUTLAWZ MONDAY GREETING CARD CHALLENGE

"Faux stitching, sew on your card, images of sewing, crochet flowers, or even adding button!"

Here is my entry for the challenge:


I crocheted around a curtain ring using black/gold machine embroidery thread, secured it to an inked CS diecut by sewing it on.  I added a multicolour organza bow through the loop of the curtain ring.

The self-adhesive sentiment is stuck on to a piece of washi tape.  The DP is a fabulous vintage theme and I used a corner punch on the four corners.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


 

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA



9 comments:

  1. Lovey and unusual card, ribbon is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! This is quite creative and a lot of work. The ribbon is a knockout. Thanks so much for visiting us this week at the pile it On Challenge,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Beautiful card. Visiting from Make-it-Monday..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card, the crochet ring is super and I love love love your ribbon
    Thanks for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge and good luck
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, that central display looks amazing the colours and design look super, thank you for joining our challenge this week at Bearly Mine
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, very effective...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Thanks for participating in LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen, it's BRILLIANT! I adored looking at your crochet work. That is incredible detail. I wish you lived closer to give me lessons. :) Your card is stunning with such fabulous textues, elements and colors. Nicely done and great way to recycle too.

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge this Week!! We hope you will come back and play with us again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!