Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 16, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES :: KING PROTEA



It’s NEW RELEASE day again at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY! One of the new images is called KING PROTEA  and here is the card I made to share with you:


 I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  Here is a better look at the image only:



To construct the card I used the following supplies:
- corner rounder punch
- pink CS mat (dry embossed)
- bronze/brown diecut
- card candi legless brads
- bronze satin/organza ribbon and bow
- stick on sentiment

If you would like to see all the new images released today, and some of the DT’s fabulous projects using them, please click HERE to link to the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY blog.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

5 comments:

  1. A wonderful card your colouring is fantastic thank you for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge and good luck
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!. I love the flower and your colouring looks amazing.
    I saw you on MIM
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful colouring of stunning flower . Thanks for sharing on make it Monday

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous Jen & I love the detailed photo :)
    Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Jen. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!