Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 16, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES :: GARDEN SET


It’s NEW RELEASE day again at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY! One of them is a set  called GARDEN SET and here is the card I made to share with you:



I chose three of the images from the set of 10, and coloured them using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.
Here is a better look at the images only:



To construct the card I used the following supplies:

  • spring themed DP
  • two paper flowers with gem centres that I made myself
  • red punched border
  • green satin ribbon bow
  • metal sun charm

If you would like to see all the new images released today, and some of the DT’s fabulous projects using them, please click HERE to link to the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY blog.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:



CRAFTY CREATIONS, #187, ‘MOVING PARTS’ (the sun charm swings free from the bow)
WHOOPSI DAISY, ‘BUTTONS OR BOWS’

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jen, what a fabulous card for the avid gardener.Love the images and colouring.


    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jan , super colours and great images, there are lots of gardeners out there. Well done super bow too Hugs Elaine .
    Thank you for joining us at The Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week.
    PS...there is a freebie image for you to download called "With Love "
    you can find her here-
    http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fab card Jan, I love your garden images and pretty papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Jen! I love the new images and as always, your coloring is beautiful! Great design! Thanks for playing along at Guylou's Inimitability!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!!! Love that wonderful design and those awesome images!! Thanks for joining us at Guylou's!
    Cheers!
    Guylou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, Jen, Jen, GF you are definitely da bomb! Just when I think you cannot surprise me with your amazing talent, you come up with another stunner! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Guylou's Inimitability!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome design, Jen! You really have an eye for design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card, Jen! You really have an eye for design and execution!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome design, Jen! You really have an eye for design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Jen..so bright and vibrant! Love it! Thank you for joining us at GI this week! HUGS

    Kim
    GI DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen, your new digis look good, and you know I'm a fan of your coloring!! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Guylou's Inimitability!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!