Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, September 22, 2012

A COLOUR CHALLENGE AT BUGABOO'S CATCH THE BUG

Today I would like to share a card that I made for Bugaboo's Colour Challenge, where these are the colours you need to use:

ColorRipe615 

 and this is my card :  
My card features the image : Bugaboo Brat Ballerina and it has been colored
 using alcohol markers and a white gel pen for some accents.




 The other items used to make this card are:
white base card
pale green die cut CS, embossed
paper roses
satin ribbon
organza ribbon
sequins and beads sewn on

The colours initially seemed a little odd and in my opinion didn't go together but now that the card is finished I just LOVE this colour combination!  It's organic and easy on the eye, and combine to make a wonderfully peaceful card.

To enter your creation into the challenge and be in line to win some wonderful Bugaboo images, click HERE  - I can't wait to see YOUR entry!

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:




luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

11 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image and great details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little Bugaloo image. Your card is lovely. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, that's what I call a delightful creation! I think the colours work really well together....well done! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.....good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..lovely pretty card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thank you for playing along with Brown Sugar in the "Anything Goes Challenge" Hope you decide to join us again!
    Good Luck,
    Alice B.
    Brown Suagr DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card, tha timage is so cute and your colours are fab. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck!!

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image Jenn, she is gorgeous, great colors too. Thank you for joining us at Fat Pages this fortnight. Abbie (Owner) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's fab!! What a great card.
    Thanks for joining us over on Fat Pages With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute card and I love the bling!! Thanks for playing at Inky impressions xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card thanks for joining craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute...thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!