Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, September 28, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY SPONSORS PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY



A new challenge new challenge over at PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY has started and Digistamps 4 Joy has the honour of being their sponsor!

The theme is MYTHICAL CREATURES and just by entering you could win 5 DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY images of your choice!

Here is my card to inspire you:

The image featured on the card is "Who's Hot?" available in the Digistamps 4 Joy store.

The image is coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:



Here is what I used to construct my card:
lime green base card
purple diecut 
offcut of green/white polka dot DP
purple gems
purple satin ribbon bow
lime green and purple ribbon and star slider buckle

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

13 comments:

  1. Jen, this is such a stunning card! The color combo is fab, the coloring is wonderful, love that die cut and ribbon, and your sentiment is too funny! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen this is fabulous and the colors really POP! LOVE that ribbon too! Awesome job as always my friend! Have a fabulous day and Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is such a fun and vibrant card just adore it ..fab work ...thanks for joining in with us at CRAT US CRAZY this week a fab entry hugs sassyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love the image and the colours you have used are superb :) Thanks for joining us at the Sarah Hurley Challenges this month, Carol :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - you really did a fantastic job! Those colors are amazing and your dragon is totally adorable. Fabulous bow!! Thanks so much for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our Happy Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous dragon!I love the purple and green.Thanks for sharing it at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute dragon, I love the green and purple, so striking.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the purple and green , really cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! I love how you did the dragon! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it especially the sentiment. goodluck at sarah hurley challenges

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dragon image, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this month.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the colors of this card, great for your dragon!!! thanks for joining simply create again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, eeek, jen! Purple, green and a dragon.....al my favorite things in one spot! Woohoo! :0)
    I popped over from Simply Create to say hello! :0)
    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!