Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 2, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY : SUNDAY'S NEW RELEASE DAY, yay!



Digistamps 4 Joy now stocks digistamps made with the long-forgotten Janel rubber stamps !!! The one featured on my card is called



The image is coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.



To construct this card I used the following:

diecut around image
sequins and beads sewn onto diecut
wide velvet ribbon with glitter print
sewn on gold beads
Merry Christmas stick on sentiment
red mat for outline

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

15 comments:

  1. Fab Christmas card, love the robin. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen this is exceptionally beautiful.. the black sets it all off...Fab. Thanks for sharing over at CCC this time
    Hugs Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card! Thank you for joining the "Wings & Things" challenge at Paper and Such.

    --Cheryl--

    Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely and dramatic holiday card! thanks for playing BINGO with us this fortnight at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card I love the design. Thank you for joining us at LEJ Designs, good luck. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card thanks for joining us at LEJ designs and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what sparkle! Thanks for joining in our "Christmas" challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that pretty little bird ... such great colors ... so glad you joined our BINGO fun at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. Love the sparkle. Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a gorgeous Christmas card, I love the overall design, looks great.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Christmas is just around the corner at Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely bright card. Thanks for joining in at LEJ Designs Challenge this week! Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so pretty! I just love all the bling!
    Huggs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic christmas creation!!! Thanks for joining in with the Creative card crew christmas challenge and hope to see you again next time.

    Caroline DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jen I always love your creation, this time too.Its really looks pretty with lots of bling. Thanks dear for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitly lots of bling! Very elegant Christmas card! Cindy (My Heart Pieces) :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!