Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 16, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES :: BUNNY LOVE



It’s NEW RELEASE day again at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY! One of the new images is called BUNNY LOVE and here is the card I made to share with you:




I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and fussy cut it so that I could use it as a pop-up inside my card.  Here is a better look at the image only:



To construct the card I used the following supplies:

- turquoise CS for the base card
- offcut of DP, punched, for the top of the card
- strip of torn handmade paper for the ground
- gems for the flowers
If you would like to see all the new images released today, and some of the DT’s fabulous projects using them, please click HERE to link to the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY blog.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:




MAKE IT MONDAY, #106, ‘ANYTHNG GOES’

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, now that is just cool! Look at those adorable bunnies on cloud 9. Such a great job Jen. :)

    Thank you so much for sharing this with us too at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is the most adorable pop up card! Love the image and you have used it to perfection! Thanks for joining us at SNSDG! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable card!! I love that image and your pop-up is great!! Thanks for playing along in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card!! Love the sweet image and design of the pop up! Thank you for playing along at the SNSDC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bunnies are just too too cute!!! You did a super job coloring and fussy cutting them. I'm glad you joined in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cool form of a pop up card! Those little bunny butts are adorable, LOL! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge - hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!