Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, September 1, 2012

AN 'ANYTHING GOES' CHALLENGE AT BUGABOO'S CATCH THE BUG BLOG

Don't you just love an ANYTHING GOES challenge .... and that's just what we've got for you today at the Catch the Bug blog.

Here is my card to inspire you:

The Bugaboo Stamps digital stamp featured on my card is "Friends don't let friends wine alone 2" from the Bugaboo Stamps store.

I coloured the image using alcohol markers, a white gel pen and some Glossy Accents:


Other items used to make this card:
Deep red textured cardstock
Offcut of Fabscraps DP
Layered paper flowers
Paper rose
Two gems
The sentiment : 'Friends don't let friend's wine alone' comes with the image, but the one on my card is computer generated
The sentiment : "A Virgo woman ..." is my own as this card is an order from a client.

Link your entry to the challenge and you could be the winner of one of these fabulous prizes:

 
The rules are simple: Create a Project using the recipe above and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug,  by 9/8 at  6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs –ten (10) (using Bugaboo only) seven (7) or four (4), using any image! 
New projects only no backlinking please!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

4 comments:

  1. I would like to raise my glass as well and toast this lovely creation.
    Hugs
    DesireI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled that you have joined us at Avadares Challenge Blog, Jen. Your card is gorgeous and fun.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is how to have a girl's nite out and have fun. Love it. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Avadares. We look forward to seeing you again, using an Avadares images.
    Berni,DT
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back with a different hat. This card is fabulous, so much fun and cheer. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Avadares. We look forward seeing you next time using an Avardares image.
    Berni,DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!