Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 16, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES :: LIKE MOM



It’s NEW RELEASE day again at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY! One of the new images is called  and here is the card I made to share with you:



I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  Here is a better look at the image only:
(the photograph has come out a little yellow in the skin tones - I think this is due to my bad photography)

To construct the card I used the following supplies:
- multicolour striped DP
- satin ribbon and bow
- paper flowers
- oval green gems
- off-white diecut
- the bottom edge of the DP is punched


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love your card design and your image. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Love the fun image and great colors. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Make It Monday. Love and Hugs...Meihsia

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Thanks for joining Dutch Dare Card Challenges this week, but please remind that if you want to be eligible to win a price you can only combine up to 8 challenges...
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute, thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That has to be one of the cutest little images EVER!
    Adorable
    Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week and good luck in the challenge
    Hugs Laurie xx

    PS I have a super candy if you want to join

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen,
    How cute! Your colouring is fantastic & I love the card design. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love the cute image & your colouring is fab :)
    Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends, TPS & Di's Digi Challenge!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!