Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 2, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE SUNDAY :: yay!

One of the new releases at Digistamps 4 Joy today is the image I drew for the store, called FIRST DANCE, which is available as a silhouette or a line drawing.  I have used the silhouette version in my card:

 The image was printed onto marbled paper and placed in a diecut frame:
I decided to go for a CAS look with white on white and used the minimum of embellies:
three gold gems
a gold organza bow

There is a gold textured mat behind the image.



This is not the only new release in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today.  You can see all the others and fabulous creations by some of the Design Team who have used the new release images, by clicking HERE.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges: 



luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban, South Africa

12 comments:

  1. I love your card, especially the frame. Thank you for joining us at A & T Digital Desings (EFG). Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the silhoutte and the frame. Your card is so pretty. Thanks for playing at Stamp-N-Doodle
    xoxo
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful visual impact, Jen! I love the simplicity of this card..quite powerful! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp-N-Doodle!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab CAS card, love the silhouette image,
    Thanks for linking up with MIM this week
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the silhoutte image and embossed frame-thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs this week
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning take on our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card, I love the main image and the way you framed it.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along till 30th September 2012

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a real artist! Beautiful creation, and I love the silhouette. Thanks for taking part in the LEJ anything goes challenge.

    Bev, DT LEJ Designs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Your card is so elegant! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at QKR Stampede.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful clean and simple - but stunning - card. Thanks for playing with QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank-you so much for sharing your gorgeous CAS card with us at crafts 4 Eternity this week xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!