Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, September 26, 2012

THE OUTLAWZ TUESDAY COLOUR CHALLENGE (25 SEPTEMBER)




The Outlawz Challenge for Tuesday 25 September was to create a papercraft project with these colours:

 

The image featured on my card is Freesian Booklet from Digistamps 4 Joy and it’s coloured using alcohol markers.



Here is a better look at the image, and the leaves which needed to be added to fulfill the 'twist' part of the challenge:


The rest of the card is made up of the following components:
cream base card
yellow and green CS card mats
green die cut leaves to match those in the image
sewn on pearl beads
satin organza ribbon bow
3 Card Candi legless  brads
I created the sentiment in MS Word
luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! Love that beautiful image! SO pretty!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Jen,love the pearls,so pretty, and gorgeous image.


    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely looking card. Love the lovely design. Thanks for joining us in our sentiment challenge at the BMC challenges this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!