Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, July 31, 2012

TUESDAY'S COLOUR CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ

Today's challenge at The Outlawz calls for the use of these colours:

 
... and the Christmas in July Twist is  ... 
Add a Charm

Here is my card, made entirely from my scraps box, even the embellishments are recycled :


 The gem is one that I cut off a pair of earring (one of the had lost a stone so I could no longer wear them)

The button is salvaged from a sweater I tossed out last winter and the little angel charm is from a Christmas gift tag I received last Christmas (tossed out the tag and kept the charm .... LOL!)

Unfortunately I won't be able to enter the card into today's challenge at the Outlawz because their inlinkz for July has closed already, but I would like to add it to the following challenges:



luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA




9 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, I love how you have embossed it and that beautiful stone from your earring sets it off a treat...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! The embossing is fabulous and I love the angel charm!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jen. I love the embossing on this. Simple yet very very effective.
    Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect amount of bling and love all the texture. Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen great recycling stuff. Your card is beautiful love the embossing, the colors and the bling : ) thanks for sharing with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner-Elisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Jen! Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time! Good luck in the Challenge.

    Chrizette
    DT Member
    Celestial Things

    PS I have a giveaway on my blog if you would like to drop by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my this is stunning!!! love how you re used the button and charm :)

    so glad you joined us on 365 cards this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the embossing here and those snowflakes just jump off the card!!! sooo glad you joined us this week at 365 Cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely use of scraps and embossing...so pretty
    Thanks for joining us at 365 cards

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!