Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 15, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES :: LEAF SET

Sunday is new release day at the Digistamps 4 Joy store and this card features one of a set of fabulous leaves:



Here is a better look at the leaves image, coloured using alcohol, markers, a white gel pen, and faux dew drops (Glossy Accents) 



I used the leaf image twice (there are three leaves on one sprig) and using MS Word, I copied and pasted, then flipped horizontally and vertically, and made one set slightly smaller.  That gave me two sets that looked very different from each other.  I added some paper roses and a leaf.  The diagonally split DP is made up of offcuts and scraps, as is the purple mat behind the image. A satin ribbon bow and a metal butterfly charm  finish off the card. 

I would like to add this card to the following challenges too:
HIDING IN MY CRAFT ROOM, #54, ‘SUPER SCRAPS SATURDAY’ (both printed DP’s are scraps, as is the lilac behind the image)
TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS, #125, ‘LOTS OF LAYERS’ (mine has 4 on top of the card base)


 Thanks for allowing me to share this new image and card with you.


Here are some handy links :


Link HERE to the blog to see ALL today's new releases and some sample cards made by the Design Team.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Thanks for posting to the Stamp N Plus challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on those leaves . Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes Challenge at Stamp N Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes" challenge & good luck in the draw…

    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card.

    Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Amazing colouring work. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card! I love the colors and the flower. Thanks for joining HIMCR this week. DT AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. I love the diagonal paper on it. Thanks for joining us at Stamp N Plus.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!