Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, July 23, 2012

THE OUTLAWZ :: MONDAY GREETING CARD CHALLENGE :: FOR GRAN

Today's challenge at The Outlawz is to make a greeting card for gran ...

and here is my card:


The image featured is "Pucker Up" from the Jackson's Digital Expressions store that I coloured using my alcohol markers and a white gel pen for the accents.  

Here is a better view of the image:

I added some crystal glitter glue and Glossy Accents to emphasize those luscious lips and she now has a pearl necklace and silver hoop earrings.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

luv'n huggz
jen leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA



14 comments:

  1. Love the necklace and earrings as well as your wonderful coloring! Thanks for your continued participation in our challenges at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO COOL! Gran is gonna LOVE this one! Thanks so much for playing along at Come and Get It this week!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen Your card is a hoot--love the stamp AND sentiment--perfect. Glad you joined us for Challenge #18 - "Use it Twice"


    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, you know I think this card is a hoot! The sentiment is just perfect! You be da bomb, girl! Thanks for being a regular with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Fabulous!! 8-) Love this Fun image and your Gorgeous coloring too! Super idea to add glossy accents as lip gloss! 8-) Very clever and creative Love it! 8-) So glad you could join us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card Jen! Gran will love it!

    Glad you joined us this week for the Bingo challenge at Come And Get It!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card. Love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love all the details you added!! TYFS :)


    Amanda
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Fantastic coloring. Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions for our "Anything Goes" Challenge. Good luck and please do join us again soon. xx Rachelle JDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a funny card. So cute. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us on Come and Get It Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Remarkable job coloring!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee this card!!!!
    I have a free digital on my blog just for today, you may want to grab it!
    www.scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.com
    Creative bug on the Loose
    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!