Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, July 19, 2012

THE OUTLAWZ : TUESDAY COLOR CHALLENGE

The colours chosen for the Tuesday, 17 July Color Challenge are :

 

and here is my card using these colours:


The image featured on my card is one of my own drawings,  "Urchin Angel" from the Digistamps 4 Joy store here.

I have used alcohol markers to colour the image, and a white gel pen for some highlighting.  The DP's are from my scraps box and I added some shiny satin ribbon, paper flowers, and stick on gems.  The "thank you" sentiment is a stick-on too.

Here is a better look at the image:

I would like to add this card to the following challenges too:


luv'n huggz
Jen leeflang
Durban
South Africa



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jen what a sweet image and beautiful flowers and bow. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!