Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, July 13, 2012

THE OUTLAWZ COPICS/PROMARKER CHALLENGE - CHRISTMAS IN JULY



Today's challenge at The Outlawz is to create a Christmas Card using alcohol markers to colour the image.

I used three Bugaboo Stamps from the Mini Set - Fairies and merged them to create a little scene to make a Christmas Card just perfect for a child!


I coloured using Copics and Spectrum Noir markers, ad added a little white gel pen for the highlighting.    The shimmer and shine is achieved by using some crystal glitter glue.

These are the other supplies used to construct this card:
DO - Upikit International
3 Red metallic coloured Card Candi
"Christmas" chippie tag (from a set that I have had since Christmas 2010!)
Ribbon from stash

Now is also a good time to remind you to pop back here for a really fun 
CHRISTMAS IN JULY BLOG HOP
with LOTS AND LOTS OF PRIZES to be won!  

http://api.ning.com/files/Ip0v4s75mleOpR7F1JfFkuNffTXl*ux4rfNqs9i3Hc-Y70W9UKnza8Mi18AM4*JudGNuR1LwXiWS09tukQM1pN-5u*t0gMO-/AvaCIJ2012BadgeGoingonNow.png

I would like to add my card to the following challenges too:
DUTCH DARE CHALLENGE, #173, 'TIC-TAC-TOE' (bright colours-bling-ribbon)

See you all back here TOMORROW for the blog hop ...

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

7 comments:

  1. cute card and nice coloring of the image thanks for joining in at Divas by Design
    -sheryl-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing our Stripes Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! Darling little trio--LOVE the bold and bright colors you've used! :) I hope you can come and join me at Technique Tuesday--I'd love to see your creation for this month's challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen,

    What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us over at LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is a truly fabolous christmas card and I love the bright colours, colouring and bling. Thanks for playing a t Dutch Dare Card Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun Christmas card. Love it! Thanks for playing with Dutch Dare last week. Don't forget to check out the new challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!