Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 8, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: CHAMPAGNE

One of the beautiful images available at Digistamps 4 Joy is "Champagne" drawn by the talented owner of the store, Margy.

I had the opportunity to create this card ...


The image is coloured in a monochromatic colour palette using alcohol markers and cut using a die.  

I used offcuts of DP and a satin ribbon and bow from which I hung a metal horseshoe charm.

I
I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban

9 comments:

  1. Oooohw jen, I'm in love with this one!

    hugs Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning! Love your colour combo and image! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous jen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pastels and a gorgeous creation, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - I love the muted colours with the image :) thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Jen, this image is stunning and I love what you have done with it. Off to have a nosey at that site! Thanks for joining Craft Punked and good luck :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! really fantastic colouring.
    Thanks for joining in the Craft Punked Challenge this week.
    dxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen, this is beautiful! I love the delicate shading on the horse. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!