Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 22, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES :: SCHOOL BUS

It’s Sunday, and time for some more NEW RELEASES in the Digistamps for Joy store today!  
The new releases are a mixed bag of themes, and quite a number of BACK TO SCHOOL images too.  Click HERE  to link to the blog to see all today’s new release and the gorgeous cards made with some of them!

This card features  the new image  called "School Bus" which I coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen for the highlights.
 
 
Here is a better look at that cute little bus:
 
 I added a border of some fun trees and a little flag with the word "school" on it to be part of the sentiment which I made in WordArt in MS Word.

I would like to add this card to the following challenge:


luv'n huggz
jen leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

3 comments:

  1. Loving this. All the elements work so well together and it looks like fun going to school. Hugs Desíre Digistamps4Joy DT Member Doing Life Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly this is a reminder that summer break is fast coming to an end (only 3 more weeks here). Your card, however, is wonderful. I so like all the colours you've used for your little trees, and the bus is well done. Thank you for entering this little gem in the challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job using the tree paper and adding the bus, just so...it looks great! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle and please come back again!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!