Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 8, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY'S NEW RELEASE SUNDAY :: "STORMIE"


It’s a YAY- SUNDAY again!!! Time to show you another of the week’s new releases at Digistamps 4 Joy:

This image little image I drew for the store is called “ Stormie”(named after my son’s pretty girlfriend who also has a head of long thick and very beautiful hair): With her hand up to her face like that she could be saying “oh gosh!” or she could even be giving a royal wave (*smiles*)


I used alcohol markers to colour the image, and a white gel pen to enhance the highlights.   Here is a closer look at the image:

 I decided to keep this a CAS card, as I felt the oval diecut with the sewn-on sequins and beads and the matching light turquoise ribbon were doing a good job of showcasing the image.  The corners of the base card were punched and attention to them is drawn by the four tiny pale blue flat back pearls.

This is not the only new release that I think you might like…

Click HERE to link to the Digistamps 4 Joy blog for an overview of all the new releases available, and links to where you can find them in the store.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

SOUTHERN GIRLS, #48, ‘PEARLS’

luv'n huggz
Jen leeflang
Durban
South Africa

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Thank you for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers July+ Colour Combo challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pearls card, just perfect for S G Challenge, thanks for joining us, good luck, cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful colour combo and design, gorgeous card! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen this is a lovely CAS design, pretty colouring on your image.

    Thanks for playing along with our Pearls challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Southern Girls DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, and what a gorgeous image. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the hair technique on this :)
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week.
    dxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining the Daring Cardmakers this week. Gez.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!