Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 15, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE SUNDAY :: BERRY PIXIE

Sunday is new release day at the Digistamps 4 Joy store and some of my new (and old) drawings are now available as digistamps.

The first one I would like to introduce to you is BERRY PIXIE, as seen on this summery themed birthday card (it must be hot where he is cos he seems to have taken his shirt off! LOL!):



Here is a better view of the image :

To create my card I coloured the image using alcohol markers, and a white gel pen for highlighting.  The berries and the pixie's eyes have a coating of Glossy Accents.  The image was cut out using a Marianne's Creatables die, and beads, sequins and gems were sewn on using invisible thread. Narrow green organza ribbon was stitched on to form a loopy embellishment.  The sentiment is a stick-on.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges too:
 
TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS, #125, ‘LOTS OF LAYERS’ (mine has 3 on top of the card base)
Thanks for allowing me to share this new image and card with you.

Here are some handy links :


Link HERE  to the blog to see ALL today's new releases and some sample cards made by the Design Team.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa





9 comments:

  1. Great color combo and cute image. Thanks for posting to the Stamp N Plus challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with a sunny image...great colouring...thanks for playing with Willow Sketchie...hope to see you next week again!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do love this card, its so pretty, Really loving the colours you have gone for. Thanks for playing along on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is sweet. The paper you chose as background is a perfect complement. I really like the ribbon treatment. Thanks for linking up to our Anything Goes Challenge at Stamp N Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! This card is amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty. Hope you come back every week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant colouring and love the colours you've chosen.Such a lot of pretty sparkle too :) Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring. Love the white you added to her face. It makes her look so real. Thanks for joining us at Stamp N Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  9. another great image!
    thank you for joining in the challenge at ATCs and cards with attitude this week
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!