Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, July 21, 2012

BUGABOO'S 'CHRISTMAS IN JULY' BLOG HOP

 http://api.ning.com/files/C-Nc1LMrUrfLUEruKyioe7K3pOYIKCuZ-26PE9q3b68VWVCM5GFqnVvisZtvJWr*ytziuQlS2p2LoWBLw-7N6wb82qO3K80M/DeaconCIJ2012BadgeGoingonNow.png

Welcome!


If you arrived here by way of Jennifer's blog, you are heading in the right direction and you are exactly where you should be.  If not, and you'd  like to start at the beginning, click HERE to link to Jodie's blog. 

Here's the card I have to share with you today, and it's inspiration for you to enter our challenge on the Catch the Bug Blog:

Here is a better look at the image - just PERFECT for a child's Christmas card - isn't it cute?  The image is called Knobbly Knees Christmas - Joy and is available in the Bugaboo Stamps store.

As the theme for the challenge is CHRISTMAS IS FOR KIDS - and you are challenged to make a kid's Christmas card and consider making more to contribute to Send a Smile 4 Kids, my card has been made with no embellishments that can cause choking.  There are no loose embellishments that can be pulled off, and the ribbons are securely tied on!

Now you see how easy it is to enter, your next stop on the hop is the wonderfully talented LORI for some more inspiration.

I'd love it if you left me a comment to show that you have visited me!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


38 comments:

  1. That is a really cute image!! Great coloring! And great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Love the background paper and image :) Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, so incredible. Love the shimmering bling. Great project for the hop today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jen! I love the shimmer on the ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW....Love that shimmer and shine! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with this, Jen! Simply fabulous! Perfect, I say!
    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning colouring on an adorable image!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautifully colored image. I love the sparkle.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful card! love love love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, love the effect with the golden ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super card - Merry Christmas

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!! Love your colors and papers.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Jen...beautiful background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fantastic! Fabulous coloring, adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  16. adorable card, awesome coloring and I love that sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card and love the gold bling.. Cute image
    Billie DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card!! Haven't seen this image before..love the gold shiny ornament!! Beautiful!

    hapscrappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely in love with this project! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  20. How sparkly & lovely - great image & card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the coloring, especialy the highlights! Fab card! =) ~Christy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh the pictures show the sparkle perfectly! AWESOME card!!!

    Jessica
    paperdeckerations.blogspot.com
    paperdeckerations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an amazing card! I love the sparkle on the bauble. THank you for including the close-up too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable!! Just love the way you added the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card Jen! you really must tell me how you put that little white starburst on the images to make it look like its twinkling!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome job, love it, very nicely done. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I can see Xmas on your card love the bling on your card....really feel that christmas is here...Great Card...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your card, so cute and sparkly!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Jen this is fabulous and I simply adore all of the bling! Amazing job! Sueoer cute card.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!