Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, July 4, 2012

DIGISTAMPS4 JOY CHALLENGE #45 : BLACK AND WHITE + ONE OTHER COLOUR

Yes, that's the theme this week at the Digistamps 4 Joy Challenge blog ... and there are some digistamps as prizes!

The DT got to play with "ZEBRA", a new image that was released in the store on Sunday, and this is my card for your inspiration:


To create my card, I copied the image and flipped it horizontally to create a mirror image, and coloured it using my Copics alcohol markers,(Ciao's for this card).  It was matted on the two shades of aqua cardstock and then onto white, with the base card being black. 

I think this looks like the kind of mask that could be worn by one of the performers on Cirque de Soleil - I love how it came out. 
Are you ready to create something fabulous?
By entering you could win one of these prizes:
DT'S CHOICE : $10 gift voucher from the store and a badge for your blog
RANDOM WINNER : 3 images of your choice from the store and a badge for your blog
and
2 runners up will win badges for their blogs

Remember to link your post, not your blog, to the linky tool here.
And what if you don 't have a blog ... you can still enter by emailing the photograph of your entry to jencraft.jen[at]gmail[dot]com, with "DS4J CHALLENGE #45 EMAIL ENTRY" in the subject line.  Don 't forget to add your name in your email.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges too:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

14 comments:

  1. awesome card, love the image, thanks for sharing at smudgy antics

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very effective and stunning. Thanks for joining us at Mad For Markers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique and interesting card. Thanks for joining us at Mema's Crafts and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow.. so bright and bold.. it looks great!!
    Thanks for entering our WINTER blues challenge!
    Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!.....so unique, thanks for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really freaking awesome!! Love it!! Thank you for playing at Smudgy Antics anything goes challenge!
    Peace,
    Kristy
    (SA DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely STUNNING! I love the image and the colors you've used with it! Thanks for sharing with Smudgy Antics :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW. Love the double image you've created making this a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing this with us at Smudgy Antics this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is fab love it.
    Thank you for joining us at cbn.
    Kaz.xx
    CBN.
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW what a wonderful card! Love those eyes. Thanks for joining us this month at the Cupcake Craftroom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love this card. Black and White and colored all over.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card! thank you for playing at mad for markers monthly challenge...Tara :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful creation. I love the vibrant colours.

    Thanks for playing at Mad for Markers this month.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!