It’s a YAY- SUNDAY again!!! Time to show you another of the week’s new releases at Digistamps 4 Joy:
This image is called “ Briefcase” and I think it will be just great for a masculine card. There are so few vintage images in the store and so, although this type of drawing is not my strong point, I drew this briefcase. (When last did you see a vintage briefcase like this? I can remember one of my teachers having one – and I finished school in 1975!)
To create this card this is what I did :
- Background DP with a VINTAGE postage theme print has inked edges
- I hand cut a red striped shirt and tie and added some faux stitching to the collar and button stand.
- A maroon die cut was used as a mat behind the fussy cut image that was coloured using alcohol markers
- Three odd gold coloured buttons from my gran’s button box of vintage buttons were used as embellishments (I used pliers to nip off the loopy thingies at the back)
- The gold sentiment is a stick-on
This is not the only new release that I think you might like…
Click HERE to link to the Digistamps 4 Joy blog for an overview of all the new releases available, and links to where you can find them in the store.
I would like to add this card to the following challenges: