Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, July 18, 2012

BUGABOO STAMPS' 'CHRISTMAS IN JULY' :: WEDNESDAY

We all know that Jodie does humour like no other!  
She has brought us some of the most amazing characters most who revolve around everyday humor!   Today’s challenge is  to create a project to make us laugh!  
We  all need humor in our life  so bring it on we want to see some funny cards!

Here is my funny (easel) card as your inspiration for this challenge:

The image featured here is Snowman - Skates from the Bugaboo Store.  I coloured him using alcohol markers:


And the humour part :

QUESTION : How does a chubby snowman lose weight?
ANSWER : He waits for the Spring until the weather gets warmer!

(I wish it was this easy to lose weight, don't you?!) LOL!

Now it's your turn to enter a humorous Christmas card ...  Click here to find out more details and the linky to enter the challenge.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful....just love the sentiment and I too wish to loose weight like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Jen! I also wish it was that easy to lose weight! Btw...the staging of your photo is also beautiful!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas card.. Thanks for joining in with this months Creatalicious challenge.. Vicki xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!