Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, July 19, 2012

BUGABOO STAMPS :: CHRISTMAS IN JULY :: THURSDAY

It's Thursday, and time for some more fun and another challenge at CATCH THE BUG!

Today we'd like you to create a Christmas project showing some

SPARKLE AND SHINE

Here is my card to inspire you:

The Bugaboo image featured on my card is JJ Christmas - Snowflake and she is coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  The sparkle on the snowflake is crystal glitter glue and I sewed on some sequins and beads, and shiny snowflake table sprinkles.  


luv'n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Jen! Love your card! Perfect placement on that snowflake, Huh! Wonderful image. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafer's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol this is fab, love the image & the rest of the design is perfect!

    Thank you for sharing with us this week at Divas, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh..I love your funny card!I like the image and all details that you use..
    Thank you for playing along with us at CCH # 124 - Christmas in July.Hugs Krassi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this just made me crack up! She is adorable! Love the strategically placed snowflakes! too cute! Thanks for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!