Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 22, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES :: 'BACK TO COLLEGE COLLEEN'

It’s Sunday, and time for some more NEW RELEASES in the Digistamps for Joy store today!


The new releases are a mixed bag of themes, and quite a number of BACK TO SCHOOL images too.  Click HERE  to link to the blog to see all today’s new release and the gorgeous cards made with some of them!
 This card features one of the new images I drew for the store, called "BACK TO COLLEGE COLLEEN" which I coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen for the highlights.  


Here is a better look at the image:


To put this card together I used:
4 offcuts of checked DP matted onto red CS
2 buttons tied with baker's twine
a length of satin ribbon tie, necktie-style.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
HIDING IN MY CRAFT ROOM, HIMCR#55, 'LET'S SEE THOSE LAYERS' - there are 9 layers at one point on my card) 

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA




6 comments:

  1. Another beautiful creation Jen! Very pretty layout. Sweet image and wonderful colors.
    I hope you will show us your creations in Tuesday Alchemy next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card ! Tks for joining our Back To School Challenge at House of GILLI Challenge this week.
    Hugs,Yone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic vibrant blues! It's wonderful to have you join us at Tuesday Alchemy this week!

    I invite you to join us at {PIN}spirational Challenges http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com, too!

    Happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, fabulous colouring on the image!

    *hugs* shell x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card!!! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
    Angela
    http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning. Love the image. Beautiful colouring work. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!