Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, July 27, 2012

FRIDAY'S ANYTHING GOES AT THE OUTLAWZ

Today there is an 'Anything Goes' theme at the Copics and other Alcohol Marker group at The Outlawz, and this is my entry:

The featured image is one from Jackson's Digital Expressions, called Lil Miss Thang that I coloured using alcohol markers.  Here is a better look at the incredibly cute image that was such fun to colour:

I fussy cut the image and layered it onto blue cardstock that was punched and then onto blue/white floral DO has I embellished by sewing on pearls and red seed beads.  The gems are stick-ons.  

the final touch was to add a red rose and a red satin ribbon.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges too:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

8 comments:

  1. Adorable, fun card! Thanks for joining our CropStop Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love the colour combo and the image is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous, fabulous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, and as always love your colouring, great image!

    hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great card - Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous and that image is so sassy, haha! Thank you for joining in our CropStop Challenge. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at CropStop. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!