Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 8, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY NEW RELEASE : "BOOGIE WOOGIE BEV"


It’s a YAY- SUNDAY again!!! Time to show you another of the week’s new releases at Digistamps 4 Joy:
This image I drew for the Digistamps 4 Joy store is called “ Boogie Woogie Bev” and I think  she is just so much fun!


She was coloured using alcohol markers and I added some sparkle to her dress. 


A die cut oval was used for a mat and onto that I sewed some beads and puffy flowers.  The little gem rings were also sewn onto the flowers, as were the stars and the bright pink stain ribbon bow:


This is not the only new release that I think you might like…
Click HERE to link to the Digistamps 4 Joy blog for an overview of all the new releases available, and links to where you can find them in the store.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
JUST INSPIRATIONAL, WEEK 36 (I was inspired by the bright and shiny pink and purple)

luv'n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

7 comments:

  1. Love all your details, fabulous sparkly, blingy creation. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, this is so pretty. I love the sparkly dress. Thank you for joining us for the Inky Impressions challenge this week. ~ Tonya DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Many thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Challenges.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sparkly card and cute little girlie!Thanks for playing alng at inky impressions this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol.. she looks like she s having a right boogey!! fab card!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, this is fabulous! I love how she is grooving too! Such a great card! Thank you for joining us this week at the Inky Impressions Challenge!

    Jackie, Inky Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!