Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 29, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES :: HANDBAG


It’s Sunday, and time for some more NEW RELEASES in the Digistamps for Joy store today!

The new releases are really varied today, and quite a number are definitely not in the ‘cute’ category.  Click HERE to link to the blog to see all today’s new release and the gorgeous cards made with some of them!

 This card features one of the new images I drew for the store, called "HANDBAG"  which I teamed up with another digistamps 4 Joy image released earlier this month, called 'Furry Boots" as I thought they would look great together.  I coloured the images using alcohol markers and a white gel pen for the highlights.  


Here is a better look at the images:


To construct the card I matted brown velvet embossed DP onto brown CS.  The embellishments are a leather button and diecut flower, and three Card Candi legless brads.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
 


luv'n huggz
jen leeflang
durban
south africa

7 comments:

  1. Wow.... Love those boots, and the bag, great image xx Thanks for joingin in with us at Fatpages and Cards with Attitude x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab boots!! Great card and amazing colouring.
    Thanks for joining us over on Fat Pages With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow which woman would NOT want that matching set! Stunning colouring as usual Jen and great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love these boots where can i get a pair lol thanks for joining us at fat pages and cards with attitude and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colors and such gorgeous coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card !! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E !!!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Jen! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!