Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 1, 2012

Digistamps 4 Joy New Releases - IT'S A YAY! SUNDAY!

The artists at Digistamps 4 Joy have been busy creating a lovely mixed bag of images again, and you can see the line-up HERE on the blog.

One of the images, called Tropical Sunset, is what I used for my card below:


As usual, this is one of my own drawings for the store, and it's coloured using alcohol markers and my signature white gel pen.  Here is a close up of the image:

The DP is one of the last pieces from a pack I bought at the Crazy store (boo hoo - note to self to go looking for another pack SOON!)  The flower embellishment is made up of two layers of the pale blue flower, one blue/violet flower, and three red/orange/yellow flowers that have combined to what I think is a fabulous tropical flavoured cluster.  I used a template to place and stick the pale blue flatback pearls.

Check out the store HERE to see the rest of the images and the blog to see fabulous DT samples with some of the other new releases.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
DELICIOUS DOODLES, #22, '1,2,3 RECIPE' - 1 purple/blue, 2 pale blue flowers, 3 red flowers

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

14 comments:

  1. Very cute card!! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's looking good jen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely image & great card!!
    Brought some warmth to a cold Cape Town Morning...:)
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your image! You are so talented! Great layout too. So glad you entered Fat Pages and ATC's Cards with Attitude Challenges! Hoping to see more of your work.
    Manderly
    xxxooo
    http://manderlylynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute summer card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great summer card! I love your image, and the placement of the pearls is just perfect for this deign!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute summer card!
    loving the image
    thank you for joining in the challenge at ATCs and cards with attitude this week.
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, so trpical it's lovely... Thanks for joining us at Fatpages and cards with attitude

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a stunning card id love to be somewhere like that right now lol thanks for joining us at fat pages and cards with attitude and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great image I'd love to be there on that wee island!!Thanks for joining us over on ATCs & Fat Pages With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card, love this image, thank you for joining our challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card with gorgeous coloring but you must use an Our Daily Bread Designs stamp to enter the Shining the Light challenge this week!! I am sorry I had to delete your card.
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card really reminds me of the weather we are missing here in Britain...

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts and joining in our 'In Bloom' theme this week...

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this make me want to sit on a beach. I love the colors and the image is perfect. Thanks so much for linking up with HIMCR this week. DT AJ~

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!