Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 15, 2012

CHRISTMAS IN JULY :: BUGABOO STAMPS :: STELLA SAYS SKETCH!!!



As part of our week-long 
CHRISTMAS IN JULY  
event at Bugaboo Stamps' CATCH THE BUG BLOG, our Sunday Stella Sketch is the activity for today.

You can see the sketch on the left .... <<<<<< no, the other left .. LOL 

I created this card for your inspiration, using the Bugaboo Image called "Make it Snappy - Snowmen Trio"  and coloured with my alcohol markers.  The highlighting is done with a white gel pen. 

The DP's were a freebie from an old issue of a Papercraft Essentials Magazine, and the two stars come from my stash of table decor stuff.  



Here is a better look at that fabulous image:

It's really easy to create something fabulous with Bugaboo Stamps!
It's equally easy to create something with this sketch to win some of those oh-so-cute Bugaboo Stamps!

on your mark - ready - set - create!!!!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Jen, I love the bright colours :)
    Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!
    I love the snowmen and the bright colours :)
    Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July challenge at Drunken stampers this week!
    ~donna~

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!