Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 15, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES :: URCHIN ANGEL

Sunday is new release day at the Digistamps 4 Joy store and some of my new (and old) drawings are now available as digistamps.

This one I would like to introduce to you is URCHIN ANGEL, as seen on this card:


Here is a better view of the image :



To create my card I coloured the image using alcohol markers, and a white gel pen for highlighting.  The angel's eyes have a coating of Glossy Accents.  The image was fussy cut and stuck directly onto the DP.  The sentiment was taken from a card I got from a friend a few years ago. 

 

A spray of flowers and  some pearl beads were stitched on.


I would like to add this card to the following challenges too:

 
AUD SENTIMENTS, ‘FRIENDLY INSPIRATION’ (the word ‘friend’ is in the prayer)

Thanks for allowing me to share this new image and card with you.

Here are some handy links :


Link HERE to the blog to see ALL today's new releases and some sample cards made by the Design Team.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa




8 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful image and the card's gorgeous.Thanks for sharing it with us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant card, I love how you've coloured her in, really nice colours.
    Thanks for joining us over on ATCs & Fat Pages With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, thanks for sharing at Aud sentiments.

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and fab coloring
    Many thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiment this week
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining in our Friends challenge at Aud Sentiments. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the image - great colouring
    thank you for joining in the challenge at ATCs and cards with attitude this week
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet, I love the image and those flowers are gorgeous, thank you for joining in with the ATC's & Cards with attitude and fat pages with attitude challenges
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!