Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 22, 2012

THE OUTLAWZ SUNDAY CAS CHALLENGE

Today's CAS challenge at The Outlawz is to make a summer themed card for any event that takes place in Summer.

here in South Africa, people seem to move house more than in Winter - why is that? It's not as if they're snowed in and have to wait for the bog thaw, is it? LOL!

I made a card for someone who has moved into a new home ... it will go into my collection for the Charity Box at our Card Guild.



Here is a better look at the image from Bugaboo Stamps called Birdhouse - Beehive, which I coloured using alcohol markets and a white gel pen 

I would like to add this card to the following challenges too:

LUV'N HUGGZ
JEN LEEFLANG
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


6 comments:

  1. such a cute card! hank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays for things with wings card challenge! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greate card. Lovely image!
    thanks for playing at DVC
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card - love the CAS style. Thanks for joining us at SSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen: Beautiful coloring! I just love bees - we have a special agreement, they can beehive all around my place if they don't sting me and thus far in 10 years...SO many bees but no sting. I can even move the hives if they are in my way so when I saw your card, it had a special place in my heart! I love the simplicity but the ornate stamp and coloring. Thanks for coming to SENTIMENTALS this week. Smiles, Samara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen - What a cute card! Your coloring is wonderful! I love how you added the black line around the edge of the white square! What a great touch! Thanks for joining us this week at SSiC.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, it's just stunning. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!