Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 22, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE SUNDAY :: BACK TO SCHOOL!


It’s Sunday, and time for some more NEW RELEASES in the Digistamps for Joy store today!

 
The new releases are a mixed bag of themes, and quite a number of BACK TO SCHOOL images too.  Click HERE  to link to the blog to see all today’s new release and the gorgeous cards made with some of them!

This card features two of the new images I drew for the store, called "Back Pack Bro" and "Back PackBernie" which I coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen for the highlights.

Here is a close-up of the images:


 I felt that the DP was busy enough without adding extra embellishments, other than the buttons tie with bakers twine.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang 
Durban
South Africa

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is a wonderful card. You have coloured up those adorable school children to perfection! Your background paper is just right, and the addition of those colourful buttons is a nice touch. thank you for entering this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is totally stunning! I love ABC paper you have used and image is so cute! Colorful buttons are perfect touch!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy.
    Hugs from Norway
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe it school is just around the corner..already... Great card! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle and please come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I like your bold colors and the DP is a purrfect background paper. I like to tilt my images too. (Easier than trying to get them level). It works especially well for this card.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!