Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, August 21, 2012

TUESDAY'S COLOUR CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ

This week's colour challenge at The Outlawz is  and this is the card that I created for your inspiration:


The image is a free Precious Moments colouring page from the internet which I printed onto textured cardstock, and coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:



As my Fall bling I used a Fall coloured acrylic leaf charm hanging from a sparkly organza ribbon:
The sentiment is my own and generated in MS Word.

Click HERE to go to the challenge at the Outlawz, where you will see some more fabulous inspiration by the DT.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jen. Love the autumn colours.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles monthly challenges for our * Nature * challenge.

    Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how Beautiful you entry is, I am so honored you came to showcase this in our weekly challenge. I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you back next week.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, I am totally impressed by your colouring. Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp with fun.
    Hugs, Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, lovely colours and a very cute image! Thanks for taking part in Sparkles Monthly 'Nature' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo cute ! Lovely card !
    Tks for joining the House of Gilli Challenge this week and hope to see you there in the future !
    Hugs, Yone
    http://artesdayone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!