Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, August 7, 2012

BUGABOO'S NEW RELEASE TUESDAY

Whose doesn't love a wise old owl image? I know I do, as it can be used for so very many different occasions.

Today's new release from Bugaboo Stamps is a fabulous one to colour, and here is my card using it:


Here is a better look at the image:
As the sentiment I used a little poem that I learned years and years ago - wise words that I think we should all heed!
There are feathers, a glittered chippie diecut and a black heart-shaped gem that are rather difficult to see in the top picture here, maybe this piccy below is better:



Click HERE to link to the Catch the bug blog, where you will find some more creations using this new image.  

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA



14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining our current challenge 'birds' over on the craftymess challenge blog.
    What a very elegant and beautiful card. The image an colouring is perfect and I love all the extras in the rich colours.
    Hope to see you entering more challenges of ours in the future.
    Huggles Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful sentiment Jan and how very true, it's a really great card.

    Many thanks for sharing your lovely work and joining in or 'Wings and Things' theme at Stampalot challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Jen.. great image and wonderful coloring! : )tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Jen, perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute sentiment on this pretty owl card! Thanks for playing along with us at TSG - hope you will join us again in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and a very apt verse!Thanks for joining our August challenge at Sir Stampalot, Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful work
    thank you for joining us at
    That craft place
    Erin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a very beautiful creation, thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a very cool card i do love that background!!!

    thanks for joining us at craftymes

    tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely, so cute, thank you for joining us at Craftymess.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing it with us for our take Flight theme at Stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous colours and a gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!