Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, August 26, 2012

SUNDAY'S CAS CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ ...

.... is all about DOGS! but other animals are welcome.

Here is my entry using one of my own drawings as a digistamp from Digistamps 4 Joy:


The image featured is called "Kitty Trio" from the Digistamps 4 Joy store and I printed it straight onto patterned DP.  I coloured the negative space (background) with alcohol markers and the positive space (the image) with a white gel pen:

A touch of colour on each of the cat's accessories was added with an alcohol marker.
To finish the card, I used a corner rounder punch, inked the edges and added the ribbon, a bow and a button.

Would you like the opportunity to be on the Digistamps 4 Joy Design Team ... we have a DT call on at the moment, as we would like to add another two crafters to our Team.

Click HERE for more information. (The DT Call closes on 31 August 2012)

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:



luv'n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

7 comments:

  1. beautiful card Jen, I love the materialised look of it! thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".
    good luck! - Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Jen. And your instructions make it sound so easy, but I know it had to be anything but. You do such wonderful things with your white gel pen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the how too, you must have known I would want to know how top do this amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen guess who, he he. I still adore this one, thanks for the how to, I am still having problems merging digi`s never mind on to patterened DP. My computer is old and working off gass, I aim to get a new one soon, but I need more space and have bought a corner computer unit, but we will have to get rib of the big unit first. Then I will hopefully get into merging properly, it`s kind of hit and miss at the moment. Brilliant work (as always). :)XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, what a really cool and clever technique. I love the way it turned out. A very sweet image, and beautiful DP. Thanks so much for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card has such an artsy look to it-I like it-thanks for sharing it with us at the GreatImpressions Stamps animal challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing your technique - what a fantastic idea! Saw it on the CAS challenge at The Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!