Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, August 18, 2012

A BINGO CHALLENGE AT BUGABOO'S 'CATCH THE BUG' BLOG

Today we are staring a new and exciting challenge!     
We at Bugaboo try very hard to keep it exciting and new for our followers.   We have noticed lately that our Saturday sketches  don’t seem to get a huge following! Don’t worry we are not cutting out Sketch challenges completely we are just limiting them to our Sunday Bi-weekly Challenges Stella Says Sketch!   We don’t want our sketches to compete against each other and we don’t want you to have to decide which sketch you want to do! 
In place of the sketches we have decided to put in some Bingo cards!   Its very simple just pick 3 in a row and have it on your project!   Your “row” can be up, down, back, forward or diagonal, you decide what works best for you! 
 

And here is my card using
SENTIMENT - DIE CUT - TWINE


That cute little watermelon eating butterfly bear is available in the Bugaboo store and is called ... wait for it ...


I used alcohol markers to colour it, and added two Marianne's Creatables diecuts and a length of twine through the button that comes out of that box of treasures - grannie's biscuit tin of old buttons that contains hundred and hundreds of beauties!   (Don't you think that it looks just the the skin of a watermelon!).  I love it when I see a creation with buttons on it - yet I always forget to add one myself!

Have inspired you yet? 
Are you read to add your project?
 The rules are simple: Create a Match 3 in a row (bingo)  project and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug,  by 8/25at  6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs – ten (10) (using Bugaboo only) seven (7) or four (4), using any image!  

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:



luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!