Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, August 22, 2012

BUGABOO STAMPS SPONSOR SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY

The sketch for you over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday is:

 
and the sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.  

Here is my card using the sketch and an image from Bugaboo Stamps called AKV GIRLS - SOCCER 7


I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen for highlights.  The DP is soccer inspired was was the starting point for the colours used on the image.

Just by entering, you could win 7 digital stamps that value $21.00!!

Click HERE to link to the challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

5 comments:

  1. How cute is this...I love that designer paper. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week and good luck in the drawing. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Best Part of This challenge is all of the wonderful Entries.
    This is a great Card.
    I love the image and the design.
    Best Of Luck in the challenge.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic coloring! I loved looking at the highlights of white and lowlights you've added to the image. She's adorable and I really like the layout of your football card. :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on this sketch, and the image you used, very cute. We're glad you shared with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner- Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOOOAAAALLLL! ! ! Thanks for entering our challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. We hope to see more from you in our challenges.

    Marc ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!