Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, August 19, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE SUNDAY :: PHEASANT

one of the new releases today at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY is an image I drew, called 
'PHEASANT'

Here is my Christmas card card using the pheasant image :

 The image was printed onto beige CS with a lovely linen texture to it.
I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen for the highlights :
 I 'invented' this fold, as I needed a CAS project that echoed the shapes in my country's flag :


The outside is embellished with feathers, an eyelet, a button and some twine.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa
 

3 comments:

  1. lovely creation! Thanks for joining in our Kraft challenge this week at My Mums Craft Shop! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. That image is just gorgeous, and how clever of you to create that fold. Thank you so much for entering this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning creation Jen and so original. Well done. Thanks for joining our challenge at Totally Gorjuss, so pleased to see a local girl taking part. Thanks for popping around...yay!!! hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!