Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, August 17, 2012

TA DAA ... AN ANNOUNCEMENT >>>

I am very proud and excited to announce that I am a member of the

Jackson's Digital Expressions 
 Design Team!

I just love the images and can't wait to get started on my DT projects.

Here is a card I created with one of beautiful images created by the awesomely talented Mr Robert Jackson, called "Profile 2", available in the store.


I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:


I just love the elegance of this image and have used it a couple of times already.  It looks as if she is in prayer, and so I used Psalm 121 as the sentiment.  
There are a couple of layers to this card, and the final one is a prick and stitch circle, embellished with copper beads.

Be sure to visit the Jackson's Digital Expressions Store and pick up some of the fabulous images ... and enter the challenges ... THIS is the link to the challenge blog.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 

luv'n huggz
Jen leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


12 comments:

  1. Well done and congrats on the DT ! I love the colors and techniques you used on this card! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabby card and congrats to your new DT spot. Came to see you via MIM.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen: Congrats on your DT assignment. You did a beautiful job with this card, and we're SO excited to have you playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. I LOVE seeing your beatufiul art, and hope you will continue to join us each week so I can see more of your gorgeous art. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! And congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen a stunning card...you are just so amazing with your creations. Congrats on the DT assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! beautiful card hunnie...beautiful image and I love your back ground to this stunning image!!
    Thank you for sharing with us this week at Make it Monday...
    remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!!!! Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your DT news!! Your card is stunning and a true work of art!! Thank you for playing along this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new DT position. Your creation is fabulous! Thanks for sharing at Testimonial Tuesday's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your new DT position! I love all of the details on your creation. So many circles, one must love that. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your new DT position - I just love the coloring you did on that great image. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your new position!!! Super fun card~thanks for playing with us at the PDCC!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!