Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, August 3, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: AUGUST FREEBIE :: GARDEN GATE

This month's freebie is one that can be used as a background stamp onto which you can create a little scene, or it works very well as an image all on its own.

It's one that I created this week for you, called "Garden Gate" and is available free to download for the next 48 hours.

On this card I used the Freebie "Garden gate" and added two other images to create a scene:

The additional images from the Digistamps 4 Joy store I used are:

  
and this one is called "Back to School Bernie"
I kept the card embellishment free, as I would like to send this one overseas and don't want to draw any attention to it cos it 'felt interesting'. 

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA



7 comments:

  1. Sweet images and great colouring! Thank you for joining us at Craft a Scene this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Love, love, love this! Thanks for playing along with us over at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunner Jen and amazing how different using the same gate (I'm working backwards as you will guess).

    Thanks so much for sharing a second piece with us at Craft a Scene this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created a very lovely scene and I love your coloring. Thank you for joining us at Craft a Scene for the Inside the Garden challenge. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #84, #129, #157, #159 and #277.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, this is absolutely adorable, love the scene and the gorgeous fence
    thanks for joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...such a stunning card. Love the beautiful image and perfect coloring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Make It Monday... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!