Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, August 14, 2012

THE OUTLAWZ COLOUR CHALLENGE TUESDAY

THIS IS THE CHALLENGE FOR YOU TODAY:

 

And as Guest DT, this is my inspiration for you:


The card was constructed by adding a spray of flowers to an avocado green CS diecut, and between that and the striped DP, I added some netting/gauze.  The card base is a store-bought shaped one.  I added a bright pink ribbon and a metal butterfly charm.  The sentiment is a stick-on.  Finally, I made two stick pins to add to the spray of flowers.

Click here to link to the challenge and to see that DT's fabulous inspiration creations.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
 

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely colour combo and terrific spray of flowers. Thanks for joining in our paper flower challenge at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how terrific! So OTT - I love it! Thanks for joining in the fun at Unstampabelles Flowers Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! a truly gorgeous colour combination. Love the netting behind the flower, add's another dimension to a beautiful layout.
    Thanks for joining us at Unstampabelles this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card ,love how you worked the colour combo...such a pretty make
    thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I love the colors and this is just stunning. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week. joann Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really lovely card ;-) Thanks for joining in our Paper Flower challenge at UnstampaBelles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning! I really like the cluster of flowers. Beautiful colours. Thanks for playing at UnstampaBelles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen this is so beautifully designed. Lovely colours and embellishments. Everything works together perfectly.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!