Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, August 28, 2012

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY AT CATCH THE BUG

Yay!  A new release at Bugaboo Stamps and you can see projects made with this cutie here on the Catch the Bug blog.

I also created a Birthday card for a boy, in monochromatic blues, using alcohol markers and  a white gel pen.  Mr Bubbles' body was covered in Glossy Accents.


To put the rest of the card together I used :

embossed metallic paper
border punch
corner punch
stick on gems
satin ribbon
stick on birthday sentiment

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

QKR STAMPEDE, #2, ‘ANYTHING GOES’

Luv'n huggz
Jen leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thank you for entering it in the QKR Stampede Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW another ace card from yourself on MIM this time it made me chuckle what a sweetie and your heart embossed card is perfect, a lovely layout and a superb card thanks for sharing with us all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun image ..love the background layer .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
    My entries are: #159, #162, #212 and #214.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!