Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, August 11, 2012

A PHOTO INSPIRATION CHALLENGE AT BUGABOO'S 'CATCH THE BUG' BLOG

It's Saturday and time for a new challenge 
at 
Bugaboo's 'Catch the Bug' blog.

This time we have a photograph to inspire you:

 

This is how the photograph inspired me :


 I merged four images from the Bugaboo store:
Bee from Mini Set Spring

They were coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  I used black and white mats for each image (except the apple image which is already in a block) Glossy Accents were added to a specific element on each image.



They were then affixed to a black CS background that was surrounded by wood grain DP.  The doodling on the black CS is done with a white gel pen.

The apple is a clear sticker and the 'chalk' pieces are glass beads that I sewed directly onto the card.


Just by playing along you are in line to win a fabulous prize from Bugaboo Stamps :

Link your project HERE, and at the same time, check out the fabulous creations made by some of the Bugaboo DT members who were inspired by this photograph.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

5 comments:

  1. How clever are you! This is just brilliant! Defo my kinda card! Love it, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Love it!!
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts with such a great card. Love how you framed these cuties
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is brilliant, wonderful layout and combination. I love it! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too Challenge #19!
    Beate

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a phenomenal card! Perfect coloring, great design and awesome elements :) Thank you for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!