Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, August 15, 2012

THE OUTLAWZ SKETCH CHALLENGE WEDNESDAY

This is the sketch for today's challenge at The Outlawz
and this is the card I made :

 The image featured on my card is "So Tweet"  , a digi made from one of my own drawings, and is available in the Digistamps4Joy store.

The colouring medium is alcohol markers and I used a white gel pen for the highlights. 


I used a die to cut out the image, and the decorative corner on the pale blue CS.  A corner rounder punch was used on all the corners.  I added a metal flower attached by sewing on a sequin and a seed bead to the top, and also to the bottom with an organza ribbon bow.

Tiny pearl beads were sewn onto the decorative corner.

The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is a sticker.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous I adore that wonderful cute image the card design and colours are so very pretty, thank you for joining our challenge at Bearly Mine this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little bird! You colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining in at the Paper Girls Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet bird, love all the details. Thanks for linking with the Paper Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Love your fantastic card with lovely design and great colours. Thanks for playing with us in our Fly, Fly, Fly away challenge over at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a super gorgeous little bird and your card is stunning. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Sorry I'm really really late with commenting I have been away on holiday :-) Kerry x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!