Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, August 6, 2012

ANYTHING BUT A CARD AT BUGABOO'S 'CATCH THE BUG BLOG'

On a Monday you will be able to get some great inspiration for ANYTHING BUT A CARD.

While out shopping at the discount store last week I stumbled upon some really wonderful glass jars that had the perfect place for an image ... so here is a great project for Christmas:


I made a label for a jar that could contain some yummy hot chocolate or coffee sachets, using the image "AVA LATTE' from the Bugaboo store.

The image is coloured using alcohol markers, and here is a better view:
  Click HERE to see the other ABaC projects made by the Bugaboo DT.


For this image and MANY MANY more, visit the Bugaboo Stamps Store – AND get 50% off your digi order!!!
Happy Craftin’!
 
I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa



5 comments:

  1. Great label! Beautifully coloured! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lovely and cute!

    fabulous idea!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, such a great image.

    Thank you for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby’s Rainbow challenges for our * Anything but a card * challenge

    Hope you will join us again
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation....Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!