Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, August 19, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE SUNDAY :: MYNAH BIRD



One of the new releases today at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY  is an image I drew, called

"MYNAH"

Here is my CAS card using the image:


I printed the image onto beige textured paper and coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:

To construct my card I matted the image onto white and then black CS in an attempt to make it look like a photograph.  The DP is also matted onto black CS.  The embellishments are three oval gems and a black satin ribbon threaded through a vintage button selected from granny's biscuit tin containing hundreds of odd buttons. 

This is not the only new release today ...
Click HERE to see fabulous cards made by the DT using some of the the new images

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card, I love that image and your colouring is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at AGOAC

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I love how you've coloured on the coloured cardstock! Fantastic effect! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! very pretty! love how you've colored the bird....
    Thank you for playing with us @ 2 Sisters this week.
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Hun love how you have colored in the bird the white pen gives it a lovely touch :)

    Thanks for joining us at 2Sisters Challenge :)

    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!