Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, August 5, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE SUNDAY : FUCHSIA

One of the new releases today at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY today is an image I drew last week, called FUCHSIA.  I love the delicateness of these little flowers, and they remind me of my grandmother, who always had rows of little potted fuchsia on her window sills.  

Here is my CAS card using the image:


I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:


I matted the image using the colours in the image and added a length of silver edged green organza ribbon behind it.  

This is not the only new release today ... 
Click HERE to see the others
Click HERE to see some fabulous cards made by the DT using the new images
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, this is so very beautiful. Your coloring is exquisite. I would just love to see what you can do with this month's freebie at the Avadares Challenge Blog. Please feel free to enter again. You have until the end of the month. Thanks for playing.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a beautiful fushia card! I have one hanging on my front porch! Thanks for joining us this week at Speedy Fox and Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drop dead gorgeous with spectular coloring. Thanks for joining Avadares in on the fun.
    Berni, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn this is beautiful....thank you for sharing it with Avadares this week....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Thank for joining us in the challenges this week over at 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fuchia image. Thanks for joining us this week at Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jen. Lovely image and great bow. Thanks for joining in with this weeks Challenge at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen, this is fantastic. What a fabulous job you did on coloring the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Avadares for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Hun how fab is that fuchsia :)

    Thanks for joining us at 2Sisters Challenge

    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!